A Spiritual Battle is that tug and pull at your mind and heart for the choices that you make. Depending on the choices that you make your spiritual battle may be growing and creating more scars and wounds in your life. Though these are not necessarily physical they can still be perceived by others. So you may ask; How can I determine if what I am going through is a Spiritual Battle? To do this lets set some more criteria.
- Does the situation break the law?
- Romans 13 tells us that we are to submit to the law, and by doing what is right for the law we will be doing what is right in the eyes of the Lord.
- Is there something here that you will remember as a life lesson whether big or small.
- Sometimes you may overlook this experience these can be hard to realize.
- Doing harm to yourself is like doing harm to Christ. For we are all 1 in the body of Christ and he lives within us. Our body is our temple for Christ.
- Can you think of scenarios that you may take for granted that are spiritual battles?
- Do you often discredit yourself for things going on in life?
- Pray for the wisdom and the vision to see yourself as a Temple and how you present yourself to others.